Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Is What Happens When You Think For Yourself....


... And not what those people talking on the radio want you to think...

(first published on MySpace - July 2008)

1. I believe that we humans are this planet's parasites. The farther we advance, the more destruction and waste we leave behind us.

2. I think that the invention of the Mute button is right up there with the New Testament miracles.

3. The coldest I've ever been here is -15° (that's below zero!); and the hottest I've ever been here is 108°. That's a range of 123 degrees -- and 1-23 is my son's birthday -- Whoa! Some heavy ship, man! (Remember, I'm not listening to the "voices" who tell me what to think...) {Maybe I should...}

4. What's up with the Mormons lately? They've got this big advertising blitz going on here in Metro Reno; they're chasing after new followers -- maybe their church is running out of money....

5. The older I get, the more I appreciate the concept of ancestor worship.

6. We diss everything, and sometimes I offend Myself. But then We forgive each other, because - you know - We have to live together in Spider's Mind. I and Myself get along okay most of the time, but Me - well, it's just all about Her...

7. Who is my own worst enemy? I am. And who is my own best friend? Myself. And that leaves Me, all alone out there, hopping around and shouting "Me! Me! Me!" -- God, she's so annoying...

8. {The object of this Game is to determine which of these cogitations are True, and which ones are Bullshit -- their only purpose being to amuse Me.... and which ones are, perhaps alarmingly, somewhere on the line between
Real____and____Not.}

9. I would rather be self-directed and led by my own mind and heart, than be a slave to ancient writings and a flock-of-sheep mentality. (This one's easy - True.)

10. If you're going to call yourself "pro-life", then I think you should be looking at the bigger picture here; stop concerning yourself with "women's sin", and start protecting the holder of all life -- Planet Earth.

11. I believe that sperm is a form of human life -- have you ever seen video of those little "tadpoles" swimming around?; they sure look alive to me -- and that male masturbation is an evil equal to female abortion. Both actions destroy a chance at life for a human cell or group of cells, simply for the convenience or selfish pleasure of the parent. If it is wrong to deny a fertilized egg a chance for life, then it is also wrong to deny the same for a living sperm.

12. As a sometimes practicing Witch, I find it extremely offensive when people (usually Christians, who don't want to use any "bad words") substitute the word "witch" for "bitch". I think turnabout is fair play, so the next time I don't want to say "bitch", I might say "Christian" instead. "God, I can't stand that woman; she is such a Christian!" Yep, sounds good to me!

13. I have been caught talking to Myself a couple of times at work, and was teased about it. I simply explained that I am the only one who really listens to Me and respects what I have to say.

14. I don't like it when black folks insist that they be referred to as "African-American", but think nothing of talking about "white" people. There are Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native Americans... Whoopi Goldberg, on The View, even spoke about her "African-American-berry", and then in the next sentence said something about "white people". Now, Whoopi, you know I love you, but I am not "white" - I am European-American!

15.
I believe that religion, like sex, is a very personal behavior, for people old enough to make their own decisions, and neither one should be practiced in any public place or venue, and especially not around impressionable young children.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment