Thursday, July 23, 2009

Facebook Bull Session 01

MY Facebook Status Post:
I have committed the sin of cogitation, and in so doing, I may have inadvertently tempted non-thinkers to convert to cogitation themselves. Such was not my intent, and I apologize to any non-thinkers who may have been forced, briefly, to think because of my own sinful ponderings...

FB FRIEND:
Hey when you get to the point where your cogitation causes loquaciousness resulting in verbose conversation, let me know. I have a poem to share.

ME:
Well, I think my post up there is quite loquacious and verbose enough for your poem; let's have it!

FB FRIEND:
ok....but remember, you asked for it....

Here goes...

If only the loquacious could be persuaded of the obnoxiousness of talkativeness, verbose conversationalists would probably become extinct....

In promulgating your esoteric cogitations, beware of platitudinous ponderosities.

Let your conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency.

In other words....
Say what you mean, mean what you say, and DON'T USE BIG WORDS!!!

ME:
HAHAHA!! I love it! And I will never stop using big words...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment